Sometimes we need something fast and with all the right macros!
We bring you the perfect all-in-one meal for those times you are in a hurry and as hungry as a bear!
Plus, this makes up to 3-4 servings, so you can take the leftovers with you to the gym for a post-workout refill!
6 Large Eggs (Whole)
6 Large Egg (Whites only)
5oz Smoked Salmon (Sliced)
1/2 cup Kale (washed, cut)
8 Mushrooms (Sliced)
1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (cut)
1 Sweet Potato (baked, cold, and cubed)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Olive or Coconut oil (for the pan)
- Preheat oven to 430-450ºF
- Mix whole eggs and whites in a bowl, mix well, and add spices to taste
- Drizzle the pan with the oil of your choice and heat it on medium
- Add the Kale, Mushrooms, and Sun dried tomatoes to the pan; stir and sauté
- Add the Sweet potato cubes and mix
- Pour in the egg mix and add the sliced smoked salmon on top
- Let it cook until the edges set
- Transfer the pan to the oven and let it cook until the center sets
- Make sure to check every 5 minutes so it does not burn.
- It should take 10-15 minutes to fully cook.
- Remove pan from the oven using proper mittens and set aside for 5 minutes
- Slice, serve, and enjoy! 🙂